Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Connie Fox Wire Jewelry Classes

Connie Fox has posted her class schedule for her wire and metal classes (as well as fine silver clay classes in her San Diego studio by Pattie Phipps), and registration opens on January 8th! Classes fill up fast, so take a look at Connie's class schedule so you are ready to reserve a space as soon as registration opens.

Connie's classes for the Winter/Spring term include: Basic Wire Skills, Earrings and Gemstones, Homage Bracelets, Designing Jewelry, Brangles, Cuffs, and Cold Joints.

I went to San Diego a few years ago with two of my friends to take her Charm Bracelet class (my class bracelet is pictured below). This class really opened a lot of doors for me in terms of developing my skills (both in jewelry design, wire technique, and teaching) and was one of the best things I've done for myself. Not only did I learn a lot, but I had a nice weekend trip to San Diego!

No comments: